ETHICAL ADVISERS’ CO-OPERATIVE – 2016/17 YEARS IN REVIEW
- Ethical Investment Week (EIW) 2017 will be in the week 8th – 14th October 2017 and will align with Ethical Investment groups in UK and around the world. This will be the event’s fifth year and there will be speakers and community events held across Australia. The Ethical Investment Week highlights and communicates the objectives and benefits of ethical investments. #EthicalInvestWk
- The theme of EthicalInvestWk 2017 is Ethical Investment: ‘Make an Impact’ with a focus on exploring new developments in Impact Investments.
- EAC Funds under management report compiled March 2017. Ethically screened funds under management increased by 10% over the last year to over $1.15 Billion
- We are pleased to announce that 5 new Financial Advisers have joined EAC in the past year, totalling 24 Specialist Advisers in the field of Ethical Investment as part of the EAC
- We have met with many NGO's, including Market Forces and ACCR. Assisted them with their campaigns by linking our clients with company campaigns on Climate/Carbon disclosure and reporting
- Assisted Market Forces with their campaign on listed private health funds and their fossil fuel investment exposure by linking our clients with the campaign
- Engaged with fund managers and asset managers to assist them in developing new ethical investment products
- Webinars/Teleconferences with a number of fund managers that have screened investments products
- EAC held Ethical Investment Week 2016 from the 23rd to the 30th October with 6 events held around Australia in collaboration with Infigen Energy, Australian Ethical, Banyule Council and Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA). The theme was Divest-Reinvest.